National Coming Out Day 2020


Hello Everyone!! Welcome to this installment of the KaRonicle blog. This episode is in honor of National Coming Out Day! You will get to hear my coming out story and some facts about NCOD. 

I really enjoyed recording this episode and getting that out there. If you or anyone you know needs someone supportive to talk to or come out to, reach out to me and I'll be happy to talk! You can get me at all my social media.

Anchor: anchor.fm/karonicle 
Twitter: thekaronicle 
Instagram: thekaronicle 
Email: karoniclepodcast@gmail.com 
Snapchat: karonsb 

I am also still doing the COVID series, so if you are willing to talk about your experience  please reach out! 

Thank you all for your support! 

Until next time! 
KaRon 💙

References:
National Today. (n.d.). National Coming Out Day-October 11, 2020. National Today. Retrieved from https://nationaltoday.com/national-coming-out-day/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock