LGBTQ+ Icons part 1


Hello Everyone!! Welcome to this week's installment of the KaRonicle. As promised, I decided to do a LGBTQ+ icons series. Through the rest of the month there will be two new icons that I give a brief history on. In this episode, I talked about Marsha P. Johnson and Harvey Milk. In no way are these histories inclusive of all that they have done. I wanted to at least bring awareness to them for people to get more familiar. 

Marsha P, Johnson
Harvey Milk

If you are feeling inspired please head over to the Marsha P. Johnson Institutes page (marshap.org) to make a donation or even make a donation to any LGBTQ+ organization (HRC, GLAAD, Trevor Project, as well as local ones like SisTers PGH). 

You can find me on these social media platforms

Anchor: anchor.fm/karonicle
Twitter: thekaronicle
Instagram: thekaronicle
Email: karoniclepodcast@gmail.com
Snapchat: karonsb

I am still doing the COVID series, so if you are willing to talk about your experience please reach out! 

thank you all for the support!!

Until next time!
KaRon 💙

References:

LGBT History Month. (n.d.). About LGBT History Month. LGBT History Month. Retrieved from lgbthistorymonth.com

LGBT History Month. (n.d.). Harvey Milk.  LGBT History Month. Retrieved from lgbthistorymonth.com/harveymilk

LGBT History Month. (n.d.). Marsha P. Johnson. LGBT History Month. Retrieved from lgbthistorymonth.com/marshapjohnson



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock