My Strength and My Rock

Today, I want to dedicate this post to one of the most important woman in my life, my mom! Today is a special day for her, it's her BIRTHDAY!! I wanted to take this time to wish her a happy birthday and talk about all the wonderful things about her.

First, she is one of the most independent and strongest women I know. As a single mother of 3, she didn't give up when times were hard but continued to strive for excellence. When my siblings and I were all old enough to begin to take care of ourselves she went back to school. At times she would be working a full-time and part-time job while being in school just to make sure that we all had a better life.

She is the reason that I am pursuing all that I am. If it wasn't for her as well as my siblings I don't know where I would be right now. She encouraged me throughout my whole educational career and I know she will continue to support me throughout everything else I do.  She works so hard for everything that she gets and I want to be able to provide for her that way she provided for me throughout my life. I am doing what I am doing to make a better life for her and my siblings. She is also one of the sweetest people I know, anyone that knows her loves her. And that's exactly why I love her.

Even though she is all the way in Texas, we are still closer than ever! So I just want to say Happy Birthday! I love her so much!

xoxo
Ka Ron

Comments

  1. Wow, son... You took my breath away and brought tears of joy and happiness to my eyes. I love you do much and I commend you for all that you are accomplishing in life. I am so proud of you. I Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host