LGBTQ+ Icons pt 3


Hello everyone! Welcome to the final installment (at least for this month) of the LGBTQ+ icons series. This episode I focused on James Baldwin and Bayard Rustin.  These were two names that I had not heard of and thought they would be great additions to the series. 

James Baldwin 

Bayard Rustin 

I will continue doing this from time to time. If there are any icons that you would like me to cover, let me know. You can get me at all the social media platforms. 

Podcast: anchor.fm/karonicle 
Twitter: thekaronicle 
Instagram: thekaronicle 
Snapchat: karonsb
Email: karoniclepodcast@gmail.com 

I am still looking for questions for my ask me anything episode. So send those questions along. 

Until next time! 
KaRon 💙

References: 
LGBT History Month. (n.d.). About LGBT History Month. LGBT History Month. Retrieved from lgbthistorymonth.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock