New Year, Same me!!

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year! Happy 2021!! Man has 2020 been a crazy year!! This post is going to be able resolutions and goals as well well gratitude. 

I have always made a resolution or two in the years previous but it has always fallen off pretty quickly. This year, I've decided that instead of making resolutions that will get ignored pretty quickly, I am doing to start setting goals that are more motivating to me. Some of my goals are exercising more, saving money, traveling more, spending more time with my family and friends, and continuing to churn out episodes for my podcast. These are all things that I have so sort of motivation to complete. 


Sticking to a Goal:
How are you going to stick to these goals, you may ask? Well there are a couple of ways that are going to be helpful toward keeping up with your goals. Some ways in which you want to incorporate these goals into your life and sticking to them are as follows:
1. Making sure you are ready to make the changes
2. Setting goals that are going to be motivating to you and has something that is for you. 
3. You want to make things manageable for you. This includes breaking down the goals into smaller goals and sharing them with others. 
4. Making SMART goals. These are goals that are specific, manageable,  attainable,  relevant,  and time specific. 
5. Writing the goals down and reviewing them are going to help the progress as well. 
By keeping these things in mind, it will help stick to the goals and get through the year. 

Gratitude 
Even though 2020 has been a crazy, messed up year, there have still be a bunch of things that I have been grateful for. These things include my health, going to school, taking new chances, and spending time with myself. 

I am so happy to have made it through another year and pray that you all have a safe and healthy 2021.

Social media: 
Twitter: thekaronicle
Instagram: thekaronicle 
Email: karoniclepodcast@gmail.com 
Snapchat: karonsb 

Until next time!! 
KaRon 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The KaRonicle Ep. 4: The Great Bucket List

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

National Coming Out Day