Graditude part 1


 Hello Everyone! Welcome to the 8th installment of the KaRonicle blog posts. In the episode today, I talk about gratitude and what it means. This is something that is important and everyone should have this trait to be able to work with. I have to show myself and others gratitude all the time especially in the line of work that I am in. So this will likely be a little series that I will keep running. To talk about the little things with gratitude and how I have been practicing it. 

I hope you enjoy this one. Let me know what you do for gratitude or what you would want to continue with. 

You can get me at all the social media platforms

Twitter: @thekaronicle

Instagram: @thekaronicle

Podcast: anchor.fm/karonicle

email: karoniclepodcast@gmail.com

snapchat: karonsb

Until next time!

KaRon 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock