The KaRonicle Ep 2: Growing up together


Hello Everyone!! Welcome to the second episode of The KaRonicle. In this episode, we have a very special guest. My little sister drove into Pittsburgh to see me and record with me. We talk about some memories and how it was growing up together. This was really fun to record with her and I am so grateful that she was able to come up and do it. 💓

Below are a couple of pictures from us growing up or just us together. 





Below is a link to the transcript for the episode

Thank you again for listening and reading. If there are any topics that you would like to hear, have any questions you want answered, or want to be a guest, let me know. Also follow all my social media accounts.

anchor.fm/karonicle

Twitter: thekaronicle

Instagram: thekaronicle

email: karonicalpodcast@gmail.com

Until next time!
KaRon 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock