The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host


 Hello Everyone!! Welcome to the first blog post related to the first episode of The KaRonicle. In this episode, it is talking about getting to know me. This was a really fun one to make as the first episode because it really go me to think about some of the great things that have been happening as well as thinking about what I am putting out into the world right now 😂

As I discussed in the podcast, I wanted to post some of the artwork that I have been working on and have done in the past. So below are some of the things that I have done previously. The video that is at the top there is the Tik Tok that my family and I completed during the time they were there. I am such a clown though, as you can see. 




Below is a link to the transcript for this episode

Episode 1 transcript


Thank you again for listening and reading. If there are any topics that you would like to hear, have any questions you want answered, or want to be a guest, let me know. Also follow all my social media accounts.

anchor.fm/karonicle

Twitter: thekaronicle

Instagram: thekaronicle

email: karoniclepodcast@gmail.com


Until next time, 

KaRon 💙







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

My Strength and My Rock