Welcome to my blog!!!

Hey Everyone!!
Welcome to Hanging with Ka Ron. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for checking this out. This is my first time doing something like that so I am really excited for this new experience.
I've decided to start blogging because I miss writing because with school I don't really have much time to write. This blog is going to be basically a random collection of things. I will a write about things that really interest me, things that make me happy, and even some things dealing with what I'm doing in school. So basically this is just a way for me to stay sane for at least the next two year. You send comments, suggestions of what you want to read about, and things like that. So I hope you all enjoy it and continue along with me. I will be posting about once a week or so. So stay tuned, should be an interesting experience!!

Til next time! :-)
Ka Ron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock