Quarantine Inspiration #1


Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to this blog. Since we are all quarantined for a while, I wanted to make some time to pick up on my blog again. These posts will be as lighthearted and happy as possible.

I wanted my first post back to be something inspirational. I think at this time in our world, everyone needs a little bit of inspiration.


The quote I picked is by Walt Whitman. It says "Keep you face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you."

I chose this quote because it really spoke to me as I was thinking about what I wanted to convey. When I read this quote, it puts me in a better state of mind. It makes me feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that we will not always be in a situation that may be uncomfortable. It also says don't look back at those stressful situations but keep looking forward and the past will stay in the past.

I hope that this quote speaks to other people the way that it spoke to me today. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think about this quote and how it made you feel.

Until next time! 
KaRon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock