Mom's birthday post


This post is an appreciation and shout out post to a wonderful woman in my life for her birthday. There are not enough words to express how much I love, respect, and appreciate this woman. Here are some pictures to show how much I appreciate you and to shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you much!! I literally would not be here if it weren't for you! Hope you enjoy your day and I can't wait to see you!! 

Mom and I at the Mixtape Festival. This was the last big event we went to together before we all moved away. 

Mom and I at Thanksgiving in 2014. 

Mom and I at her graduation in 1992. 

Mom, my siblings, and me at her apartment in Texas , Christmas 2015. This was after several attempts to make sure my brother was in the picture

Picture from the first trip I made to Texas in 2015

Mom and I during her first trip back to PA since moving to Texas




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock