Random Facts about me

Hey Everyone! What a beautiful day it is!! 

It's been a while! Since the semester is wrapping up and I have a little more free time I thought I get back into writing a little more. For this post I thought I'd tell ya about myself.
So here are 10 facts about me:

1. As many of you know, I moved to Pittsburgh a few months ago to attend Pitt for social work. It has been a roller coaster journey. I love what I am doing but school altogether is just stressful.

2. Some of my hobbies are reading, writing, and I just started painting. Here is a painting I have finished earlier this month. I am by no means an artist but this has been super therapeutic for me and helps reduce stress.


3. My role model in life is my mom. She has been the best mom anyone could ask for. She moved to Texas and I haven't been able to see her since August. I miss you and can't wait to see her this summer.

4. I have a 6 siblings, two of which I lived with all of their life. One is in her freshman year of college (I feel old!) and the other is in Texas living it up (He just turned 21, I really feel old).

5. My favorite animals are giraffes, monkeys, and elephants. I have yet to see a giraffe in person so I need to make a trip to the zoo pretty soon.

6. One of my future goals is to set up my own practice whenever I get my license. I want to get established and see clients that have limited means.

7. I have way too many celebrity crushes but 2 of them are Shay Mitchell and Keegan Allen from Pretty Little Liars. OMG! Those eyes! Makes me melt every time.

8. My all time favorite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars (I'm addicted), How to Get Away with Murder (Viola Davis is ridiculously amazing!! If you haven't seen it, you MUST watch it.), and Dexter (I would love to examine his brain).


9. My perfect date would a nice picnic in a park. It could be night or day.  We would lie on a blanket and stare at the clouds or the stars and just talk about whatever comes to mind.

10. Favorite songs: I have so many. Lately, I've been hooked on Adele. Like everything Adele. I like Panda by Desiigner. Work from Home by Fifth Harmony has also been on repeat.

I know these were some random facts but now you know a little more about myself!
Hope you enjoyed it.

Til next time!
-Ka Ron                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Coming Out Day

The KaRonicle Ep 1: Meet your host

My Strength and My Rock